PS2 Memory Card Data Recovery Solution :

Recovering save games and other data from damaged / formatted game consoles MCs.
Spildit

PS2 Memory Card Data Recovery Solution :

Postby Spildit » Sun May 19, 2013 9:47 pm

To the interested ones, I have a working solution to recover lost data from PS2 MCs as long as the MC is not badly damaged.

My solution will work if you formatted the MC by accident or if you deleted files from it, and the MC was not used to write more data on it, overwriting the deleted data.

This solution will also work if the MC have small percentage of "bad blocks" and the file allocation table is damaged.

My solution is based on booting from FreeMCBoot and use a special elf file (program) to image the MC to a file by connecting a USB hard drive or Pen Drive to the PS2 USB port. Then the image file is scanned on a PC to retrieve the data from it and the data is copied back to another MC.´

If you have lost all of your save games and you can't live without them, I can help you for a small fee, as long as you ship me the damaged card, a known good card to copy the files that can be recovered to, and of course you pay for the shipping costs.

PM if interested.
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)

yoshi-the-kool

Re: PS2 Memory Card Data Recovery Solution :

Postby yoshi-the-kool » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:38 pm

recently signed up but i cant PM you. whats your email?

Spildit

Postby Spildit » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:55 pm

yoshi-the-kool wrote:recently signed up but i cant PM you. whats your email?

Hi there !
I've "unlocked" your account so now you can use PM !
Best regards.
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)

dheath
NewUser
NewUser

Postby dheath » Fri May 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Also interested in this, but I just signed up and cannot PM you. Can you "unlock" my account or give me your email?

jacemarklee
NewUser
NewUser

Postby jacemarklee » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:12 am

With the help of data recovery software's we can easily get back the unfortunate deleted files and folders without any loss. Best output will be depends upon the selection of the best software. Data Recovery software is an excellent way for recovery of files, emails, music, documents and video's.

Return to “Game Consoles / Memory Cards”