Discussion related to MRTLab Products.
Spildit

Where to get MRTLab Pro tools ?

Postby Spildit » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:09 pm

MRTLab Pro tools can be acquired from here :

http://info.mrtlab.com/buy.htm

Official site :

http://info.mrtlab.com/

The price for the tools, including the hardware card is about 4000 USD with Data Extractor.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Download page :

http://info.mrtlab.com/download/
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)

michael chiklis

Re: Where to get MRTLab Pro tools ?

Postby michael chiklis » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:19 am

Few months more waiting to have english version of this tool.
;)

Spildit

Postby Spildit » Mon May 12, 2014 8:00 pm

michael chiklis wrote:Few months more waiting to have english version of this tool.
;)

I do like the pricing system that MRTLab is offering.
Sounds like a "reasonable" tool.

fzabkar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby fzabkar » Mon May 12, 2014 9:02 pm

I'd be interested in buying the tools just to satisfy my curiosity, but I'd like to see the manuals first.

Spildit

Postby Spildit » Mon May 12, 2014 9:16 pm

fzabkar wrote:I'd be interested in buying the tools just to satisfy my curiosity, but I'd like to see the manuals first.

Agree ! I would like to take a look at the manuals too !!! :)

Jignesh

Postby Jignesh » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:00 pm

fzabkar wrote:I'd be interested in buying the tools just to satisfy my curiosity, but I'd like to see the manuals first.

Dear Friend Fzabkar and Spildit.
my personaly advice to think carefully about buying this product.
reason product is looking just cheap but by talking with MRT sales reparesentitives miss.Alice i have know this blow details.

I Ask About Support policy.
Miss.Alics tell me clearly that new user when buy First Remot Session Free Then They Chaged For Each And Every Single Remot Session If Case Is Resolved.
Each And Every Remot Session Charges @ 50$/Per Session. And For Updates Policy They Tell Me Rightnow Updates is Free But In The Near Futures Updated Is Going To Be Paid.
And If We Make Updates Paid All Users Like Old Or New No Matter They Need To Pay For Updates.
i say this is wrong policy earning from each and every parts is not good bcoz without technical remot support any of the users old or new/ experianced or non experianced product is useless.
they say i dont do anything in the policy.they send me mr.waqas QQ contact ID for product refrance. waqas ali also tell me this about product support policy.
guess u invest aprox 4000$ and then u start business and then u need to pay 50$/per remot support what happend ?.
in the indian market firmware issue resolved at minimum 2500 INR to max 4500 INR if indian clint need to pay 50$ @ 3000 Rupes how they earning.
i am talking about general perpose bcoz all buyers are not DATA RECOVERY HERO or EXPERT. mostly newbie.
and what happend if user is new or old every one need support anytime if issue is new and doing wrong attempt is bad then make conform about issue with support.
they are making sales policy smartly make hardware price lower and then take money by support and upgread too.
no any hardware vendor take money for single remot session in the world i know about SD / DFL / UDMA they are never make money from providing support.
MRT PRo support and sales policy like they make own data recovery lab by clints money world wide at the final end only they grow.
i dont know much about technical details and about products but what i know and seen i write here bcoz u both are good person and my friend.
Carefully Think About It Then Take Desission.

Yours Friend.
Jignesh Pankhania

Spildit

Postby Spildit » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Thanks for posting !!!!

ramtech
Banned User
Banned User

Postby ramtech » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:14 am

Jignesh wrote:

Dear Friend Fzabkar and Spildit.
my personaly advice to think carefully about buying this product.
reason product is looking just cheap but by talking with MRT sales reparesentitives miss.Alice i have know this blow details.

I Ask About Support policy.
Miss.Alics tell me clearly that new user when buy First Remot Session Free Then They Chaged For Each And Every Single Remot Session If Case Is Resolved.
Each And Every Remot Session Charges @ 50$/Per Session. And For Updates Policy They Tell Me Rightnow Updates is Free But In The Near Futures Updated Is Going To Be Paid.
And If We Make Updates Paid All Users Like Old Or New No Matter They Need To Pay For Updates.
i say this is wrong policy earning from each and every parts is not good bcoz without technical remot support any of the users old or new/ experianced or non experianced product is useless.
they say i dont do anything in the policy.they send me mr.waqas QQ contact ID for product refrance. waqas ali also tell me this about product support policy.
guess u invest aprox 4000$ and then u start business and then u need to pay 50$/per remot support what happend ?.
in the indian market firmware issue resolved at minimum 2500 INR to max 4500 INR if indian clint need to pay 50$ @ 3000 Rupes how they earning.
i am talking about general perpose bcoz all buyers are not DATA RECOVERY HERO or EXPERT. mostly newbie.
and what happend if user is new or old every one need support anytime if issue is new and doing wrong attempt is bad then make conform about issue with support.
they are making sales policy smartly make hardware price lower and then take money by support and upgread too.
no any hardware vendor take money for single remot session in the world i know about SD / DFL / UDMA they are never make money from providing support.
MRT PRo support and sales policy like they make own data recovery lab by clints money world wide at the final end only they grow.
i dont know much about technical details and about products but what i know and seen i write here bcoz u both are good person and my friend.
Carefully Think About It Then Take Desission.

Yours Friend.
Jignesh Pankhania

agree....

Return to “MRTLab Tools”