DFL-DE Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool :

Spildit

DFL-DE Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool :

Postby Spildit » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:23 pm

DFL-DE is the latest advanced but simple-to-use data recovery equipment and file system recovery hardware tool. It is data recovery software and hardware complex equipment and is for high-success-rate disk imaging and data recovery.

New: DFL-DE has been selected by hundreds of clients worldwide who are new to data recovery field. It has been considered the most cost-effective data recovery equipment.

Compared with any other similar data recovery tools, DFL-DE has its unique common repair module with fast solutions to many common hdd failures.

http://www.datarecoverytools4u.com/prod ... or-dfl-de/
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)

Jignesh

Re: DFL-DE Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool :

Postby Jignesh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Spildit wrote:DFL-DE is the latest advanced but simple-to-use data recovery equipment and file system recovery hardware tool. It is data recovery software and hardware complex equipment and is for high-success-rate disk imaging and data recovery.

New: DFL-DE has been selected by hundreds of clients worldwide who are new to data recovery field. It has been considered the most cost-effective data recovery equipment.

Compared with any other similar data recovery tools, DFL-DE has its unique common repair module with fast solutions to many common hdd failures.

http://www.datarecoverytools4u.com/prod ... or-dfl-de/

HI Dear Spildit
I Listen Many About This Tools Some One Says Its Is Very Early To Purchase This Tools Bcoz Its New And There Is Many Bugs Right Now And Also Not Complet.
And Its Have Some Defult Solution That Available Free On Net Its Not Doing Any Magic Or Miracle. And There Is No Full Support For Seagate Hitachi Or Any Other Drive.
If We Have Comes Seagate 7200.1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Drive With Module Problems Then Its Usless And No Any Case Comes To Us To Ask Wich Tools U Have.
So It Is Very Early To Invest Money On It. Some Fuction Is Good Like Extract Bad Modules From Track And Head Disable In Rom If It Work Correctly Not Like SD WD Doctor.
And Also I Like Password Reavel Option Its Show Original Password So We Dont Need It Delet.
But My Opinion Is If We Try Then Right Now Only DFL WDII Is Good To Buy Other Tools We Dont Get Any Good Review Or Suggetion So I Say Dont Hurry Wait And Watch.

Yours Friend
Jignesh Pankhania

Spildit

Re: DFL-DE Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool :

Postby Spildit » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Thanks for your comment and feedback !
Best regards.
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)

Return to “DFL - DE”