Where to get it ?

Spildit

Where to get it ?

Postby Spildit » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 pm

DeepSpar Disk Imager™ 4

All a disk imager needs to do is copy data? FALSE!

Every other disk imager on the market is made for data reproduction - copy data from one happy drive to another. Great, but . . .

News bulletin: Trouble-free disk drives are not your stock-in-trade!

When you use traditional disk imaging tools and methods designed to deal with intact hard drives, not unstable ones with bad sectors, then the system freezes, drives stop responding, disks degrade or fail under intensive reading, valuable files remain corrupted . . .

The Right Way: A PDR Certified™ disk imaging device that is up to the demands of professional data recovery must deliver some very specific functionality.

http://www.deepspar.com/products-ds-disk-imager.html
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)

Towerrat79

Re: Where to get it ?

Postby Towerrat79 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:53 am

The DeepSpar DDI is a great piece of equipment. The DDI 4 has the ability to work with the PC3000 by being able to move imaged media from one system to another.

A great use for this is, if I have a hard drive that will spin up and be recognized by the DDI, I let it do the main imaging of the hardware. If there are sectors that could not be read by the DDI I can move the Patient and Target Harddrive to the PC3000 and try to recover the remaining sectors.

Another great use is I use the PC3000 to get a harddrive functional and if possible I move the patient to the DDI so that it can image the drive thus freeing up the PC3000 for other cases.

Just a thought
Frank
Frank Meincke
Gefund-IT (Datenrettung)
Michelfeld, Germany

Spildit

Postby Spildit » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Towerrat79 wrote:The DeepSpar DDI is a great piece of equipment. The DDI 4 has the ability to work with the PC3000 by being able to move imaged media from one system to another.

A great use for this is, if I have a hard drive that will spin up and be recognized by the DDI, I let it do the main imaging of the hardware. If there are sectors that could not be read by the DDI I can move the Patient and Target Harddrive to the PC3000 and try to recover the remaining sectors.

Another great use is I use the PC3000 to get a harddrive functional and if possible I move the patient to the DDI so that it can image the drive thus freeing up the PC3000 for other cases.

Just a thought
Frank

Thanks for sharing your experience with DDI and for your feedback.
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)

sat

Postby sat » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:39 am

Towerrat79 wrote:The DeepSpar DDI is a great piece of equipment. The DDI 4 has the ability to work with the PC3000 by being able to move imaged media from one system to another.

Just a thought
Frank

I am also using DDI4 , Its truly professional equipment. i will recommend DDI

Thanks
sat

Return to “DeepSpar Disk Imager”