DR Tarining in India

A place to discuss Data Recovery Training and Courses.
anshad

DR Tarining in India

Postby anshad » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:39 am

Hi

Currently i am looking forward to joining on a DR course. So far i am able to find only a few who are willing to train DR. Two of them are actually delares of "Salvation Data"tools and will only teach DR using SD tools. How good is SD tools ?. I have seen comments on "HDDGURU" stating that SD products are total waste etc. I will appreciate opinions from those who actually used SD products.

Spildit

Re: DR Tarining in India

Postby Spildit » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:31 am

anshad wrote:Hi

Currently i am looking forward to joining on a DR course. So far i am able to find only a few who are willing to train DR. Two of them are actually delares of "Salvation Data"tools and will only teach DR using SD tools. How good is SD tools ?. I have seen comments on "HDDGURU" stating that SD products are total waste etc. I will appreciate opinions from those who actually used SD products.

Personally I would avoid SD tools and if money is an issue I would go for MRTLab tools instead. If money is not the problem I think the best would be to buy PC-3000.

As for training the tools manufacturers can provide some, but it's expensive.

If you are willing to learn and understand firmware by practice and at the cost of failing allot and expending huge amount of time you can get cheap tools for each drive brand like WDR, Sediv, etc and practice with those.
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)

Return to “Training”